Background

Monday, January 3, 2011

Making the Most of 2 weeks.

I wish I could have persuaded the calendar to take a "time out" over the past two weeks. Ben, Jayson, and I got to spend two weeks in Florida for the holiday, and it was just wonderful. I didn't want our time with family and friends to end. Some of my favorite things?

Caroling
Family Dinners
Junk Food
Waking up Christmas morning and the ENORMOUS pile of presents....and all the excitement which that entails for the little ones
Date Nights (we had 3!!!)
Wingstop's Lemon Pepper wings
Watching Jayson play with his Choo Choo, his "tar"(guitar) and his "Talkning" (phone)
Playing board games til 2am on New Years Eve
Seeing friends
Visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Mildred's Cakes

We've been living life in 2 week increments for the last few months....it seems like there's always something going on. And now we're down to it....This is going to be our last 2 weeks together for a little while, so we're going to try and make the most of it. Just enjoy each others company, stress a little less....put worrying aside. Read stories, play games, cuddle and fill up on hugs. Makes me wish that I'd just take a step back all the time and relish our blessings a little more.







1 comment:

  1. Such great pictures! Good luck with everything - you're an amazing wife and mother!

    ReplyDelete