Background

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010


Despite my last minute panic - We just moved, and I hadn't found a costume for Jayson as of Thursday (Yikes!) - We had alot of fun this Halloween. I found the pattern for the Mario hat here.

It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, and I used a few pieces of felt to make a Mario mushroom treat bag. I used some leftover fabric (Wonder-Under!!) and plain white undershirts to make Ben and I into "Boo"s.

When we got on base, Jayson saw a park and almost mutinied when we didn't go to it. He quickly got over it when he found that when you went up to people sitting in chairs or knocked on doors you got CANDY! It didn't take long before he was saying "Treat! Treat!" to each person at the right time. When he woke up the next morning, they were the first words out of his mouth.

All in all, we had an excellent time, and Jayson didn't want to go home by the end of the evening :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Awesome! I just love how talented you are friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a blog!!! How are you, cousin? It was great to see your mom and dad recently. Hope things are going well! P.S. I love the costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nish....I just started it, and as you can see, it is a little sparse :)

    Thanks for the compliments on the costumes - I am still wary when it comes to sewing things, but I don't think that little Mario hat came out too badly.

    ReplyDelete