Background

Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to Hunter

Hunter is my friend, Shila's, son. We have recently gotten to know each other again (we went to high school together....9! years ago) Her little man is super cute and has the blondest hair I have ever seen on a baby. For some reason, Jayson is afraid of him. I have no idea why, but I think its a little funny considering he's a year older, much more agile, and taller.

This past weekend, we were invited to Hunter's 1st Birthday party. The theme was (obviously) Rubber ducks....complete with a blowup duckie punch bowl :) Shila made some awesome treats (how cute are those frogs and ducks cupcakes!) and we got together to make the duck/bubble cookies. It was alot of fun, and I heart the fact that she loves to bake even more than I do! Just had to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment