Background

Friday, November 5, 2010

Lynseys Shower (ACK! This was back in September)

Back when I posted about Jayson's birthday, I was also busy planning a baby shower for my friend Lynsey- who is having her first little girl really soon. She is such a special friend. We haven't lived in Gainesville since 2007, but she remains one of my best friends. When we first got married (and before), Ben and I made some lifelong friends. They're people that we try to visit every time we go to Florida. They're some pretty special couples, we all get along and we were even able to get together (all of us minus Ben) this past summer. Even though life has taken us in different directions, I love them dearly. Even if I don't speak to them every day........every week.....or even every month..... I know that if I ever need a friend, they'll be there, and I hope they know the same goes for them too! MAN! I sure miss you guys! LOL.

ANYWAYS........
The reason for this post was that I wanted to share some of the pictures from the party. Here they are...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kim it was the best day ever and you made my dreams come true! Friends Forever,
    Love Lyns

    ReplyDelete